The Middle Tennessee Thread

I have my appointment and I've calmed down a little. They are bringing the Federal gov't vet for my region, a federal vet tech and a state vet tech. I will let you know. It will be a learning experience.

Pshaw ! You got this girl. Who needs
fl.gif
?. . . . . . . . . Well a little insurance never hurts so
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Pshaw ! You got this girl. Who needs
fl.gif
?. . . . . . . . . Well a little insurance never hurts so
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Thanks
hugs.gif

I've cleaned everything I can clean and I've been praying, so.....
I guess there's no perfect time.
They come in haz-mat suits (they warned me). I don't know if that will freak me or the chickens out more.
Supposedly this is an all new and improved inspection since last year when just 1 person from the state came.
I will update all y'all.

They come in haz-mat suits (they warned me). I don't know if that will freak me or the chickens out more.
Supposedly this is an all new and improved inspection since last year when just 1 person from the state came.
I will update all y'all.

You'll do just fine! :thumbsup

Thanks
hugs.gif

I will update all y'all.

Yup, let us know

We had our NPIP inspection today. It was done by Barron, from the State of TN, Dr. Madeline Taber, from the USDA, and Andrea, from the USDA. So far we've passed. More results Tuesday. I can exhale now...almost.
They tested 3 out of each of my breeding pens and 15 out of the laying pen, so over 1/3 of the flock was tested. It is $40.00 this year. The AI test will be back Tuesday. Thanks for
everybody's support. It means a lot!

Looking for a licensed quail breeder in middle Tennessee! Somebody told me that 'Johnny at Crystal Ridge' was one near me, but that's the only info they had. Does anyone know how to contact him, or any other quail breeder registered with the TN Wildlife Resources agency?

[COLOR=141823]We had our NPIP inspection today. It was done by Barron, from the State of TN, Dr. Madeline Taber, from the USDA, and Andrea, from the USDA. So far we've passed. More results Tuesday. I can exhale now...almost.[/COLOR] [COLOR=141823]They tested 3 out of each of my breeding pens and 15 out of the laying pen, so over 1/3 of the flock was tested. It is $40.00 this year. The AI test will be back Tuesday. Thanks for everybody's support. It means a lot![/COLOR]
:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom