The Middle Tennessee Thread

You too???
gig.gif

I gotta boot the Lavender trio I kept from that batch too... don't want to mix my lines and need the space for my whites...
he.gif
It is getting crowded around here. The Blue Breese are on the way soon.

It is getting crowded around here. The Blue Breese are on the way soon.

Oh, nice!!

I just moved my 2nd gen of Araucana pullets into their breeding pen, still have to move the Cemanis (but just picked my keeper cockerel) and have chicks running around everywhere and now at least a dozen Calls gone broody, lol...

:barnie

It never ends!!!!

Hello. I'm not new to BYC but I am new to Tennessee. I moved to this lovely state about 6 months ago. I'm looking to add 4 pullets to my small flock of 2 girls. Yes I did bring my girls with me from NJ.  I would like to buy 4 [COLOR=1D2129]Ameraucanas. I live near Erin and was hoping to find someone near by since I'm still trying to find my way around Tennessee. Any help in finding 4 [/COLOR][COLOR=1D2129]Ameraucanas,[/COLOR][COLOR=1D2129] would be greatly appreciated .[/COLOR]
[COLOR=1D2129]Thank you[/COLOR]

I had BBS Ameraucanas hatch yesterday. They are mostly blue. :)

I'm about to run a round of buff silkie eggs through the incubator. :)

LOL... Did I not sell you my lavender cock????  I am probably done with ams if I can't get a start with the whites.  One of the hens looks like she exploded.... molting in the spring how odd...

:gig

Had to try... ;)

Oh, wow... mine are laying like gangbusters... tossed a few into the bator from mine with that Lav over them and the 4 hatched out 100% whites... they're gorgeous blue eggs too... I just got to split them from the lavs and rotate him around, lol...

Back
Top Bottom