The Middle Tennessee Thread

We're looking at adding some geese to our flock. Does anyone know of a breeder in the area? This is our first time having geese, so we're flexible on breed. We're okay with purchasing from a hatchery, but would rather buy local, if that is an option.

Thanks!
Not sure what part of middle TN you are in, but look up poultry hollow hatchery. That’s where I got my last duck from and she had plenty of geese when I went.

Thanks for the suggestion. We got pullets from them a couple of years ago, and weren't impressed. I hope they have improved since then. I think the owner was having some health problems at the time. Also, it is a pretty long haul since we are in Hickman County.

Thanks for the suggestion. We got pullets from them a couple of years ago, and weren't impressed. I hope they have improved since then. I think the owner was having some health problems at the time. Also, it is a pretty long haul since we are in Hickman County.
I'm not sure if they are open anymore. If memory serves they had a pretty bad fire.

We went in January. I believe they had just re-opened.

Not sure what part of middle TN you are in, but look up poultry hollow hatchery. That’s where I got my last duck from and she had plenty of geese when I went.

Thx for the info, even tho it wasn't directed to me lol. I want to get geese so they may be a good option for me. They're 1 1/2 hr drive away from where I live but that is still better than the cost of ordering and having delivered thru a hatchery online. I will definitely keep them in mind. :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom