The Middle Tennessee Thread

Quote: There is a guy that had them up here in Ashland City.... I can ask him if you want. I don't know if he still has any. Last ad I saw he was selling 10 chicks for like $20 may have gotten out of them. They are very pretty birds (that was a general comment) . They were on my wish list and he was not helping trying to push some chicks on me when I got my Marans.

There is a guy that had them up here in Ashland City.... I can ask him if you want. I don't know if he still has any. Last ad I saw he was selling 10 chicks for like $20 may have gotten out of them. They are very pretty birds (that was a general comment) . They were on my wish list and he was not helping trying to push some chicks on me when I got my Marans.
Donna was his name Robbie ?

Quote: Dang.... I was thinking of calling him to see if he had more Marans........
he.gif

Well we will have to see if we can hatch you out some MUTANT WHITE MARANS one in 1000 or something, I am about a 1/3 of the way there to that mutant. My splash cuckoo with a white should yield 100% white chicks..... but Becky will not let me borrow one.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom