The Middle Tennessee Thread

Everyone PLEASE say a prayer for my Dad. He found out today he broke his neck (has no idea when or how) and they Dr. don't know why he is not already paralyzed. The Dr is going out of town for the weekend and so they did NOTHING for him. Next week we will know what is going to happen. Surgery is going to be needed and it is so close to the nerve they don't know what will happen and if he will be paralyzed after surgery.

So if you don't hear from me you will kinda know what is going on.
Oh gosh, I think in that case, I would take him to the emergency room. That is nothing to fool with. Hope he gets better soon!

Everyone PLEASE say a prayer for my Dad.  He found out today he broke his neck (has no idea when or how) and they Dr. don't know why he is not already paralyzed.  The Dr is going out of town for the weekend and so they did NOTHING for him.  Next week we will know what is going to happen.  Surgery is going to be needed and it is so close to the nerve they don't know what will happen and if he will be paralyzed after surgery. 

So if you don't hear from me you will kinda know what is going on.
Oh no! So sorry to hear that! If its a break that has started to remodel itself then they'll have no choice but do surgery :( I hate they are making him wait.

Hi! Would anyone be interested in a free silkie? She was sold to us as a hen, but "she" is hopping on the other hens' backs and crowing. PM me if interested. Light grey silkie about 5 months old. Would love to keep him/her and have fuzzy chicks, but we are in the city and that crowing is gonna get us in trouble!
Please don't tell me if you are going to eat it-I can't lie to my kids!!
Thanks,
Tennyson
Same thing happened to me...silkies are hard to sex until several months old and by then they are crowing! We had to give ours away as a pair because they were so devoted to each other.

Hey, ya'll!
I hatched this guy out from Sundance silkie's eggs (I think). I only do buffs, so I can't use him. He's just lovely though. Do any of you need a black silkie cockerel before he goes off to camp Kenmore?

I also have buff silkies available. They are finally old enough to tell gender!

Sorry....can't have boys....he really is pretty though, good luck I'd hate to see him in the Kenmore.

Is there a special place for posting on here to find new homes for chicks? I have 2 week old 3BBA -4 SLW and 3 BO in standard chicks and 12 one week old assorted Bantams. I love these babies more than pouring tears can explain but things unforeseen may force my hand to find them new homes. If anyone knows where I should look please let me know. I maybe able to keep then but they may have to go and I will know for sure by next week. Thanks
I was in Hohenwald yesterday. Had I seen this before I would have picked up the 4 SLW from you. :(

I would try posting on Craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom