The Middle Tennessee Thread

Hey, ya'll!
I hatched this guy out from Sundance silkie's eggs (I think). I only do buffs, so I can't use him. He's just lovely though. Do any of you need a black silkie cockerel before he goes off to camp Kenmore?

I also have buff silkies available. They are finally old enough to tell gender!

He is GORGEOUS but we have so many black/blue/splash roosters. If he was any other color we would take him.

Everyone PLEASE say a prayer for my Dad. He found out today he broke his neck (has no idea when or how) and they Dr. don't know why he is not already paralyzed. The Dr is going out of town for the weekend and so they did NOTHING for him. Next week we will know what is going to happen. Surgery is going to be needed and it is so close to the nerve they don't know what will happen and if he will be paralyzed after surgery.

So if you don't hear from me you will kinda know what is going on.
Donna...I'm so sorry....what is his first name and I will pray for him and add him to the church prayer chain. God will watch over him, praying for you as well as him.

If any one needs any easter bunnies please let me know. We have the following breeds aviable.

We have netherland dwarfs, holland lops, mini lops, lion heads, and mini rex.

They are ready to go. They are located in Sparta, TN. They are $20.00 each. PM for more details. I am not on this thread much.

These are all great qualty and would make great easter bunnies for a child.

Thanks

Everyone PLEASE say a prayer for my Dad. He found out today he broke his neck (has no idea when or how) and they Dr. don't know why he is not already paralyzed. The Dr is going out of town for the weekend and so they did NOTHING for him. Next week we will know what is going to happen. Surgery is going to be needed and it is so close to the nerve they don't know what will happen and if he will be paralyzed after surgery.

So if you don't hear from me you will kinda know what is going on.

Donna - I just now saw this. I'm so sorry about your dad, and I will definitely pray right this minute for him. Please keep us updated as much as possible. And if there is anything at all I can do, please call me.

Sorry to hear bout your father and the situation.. Definitely not helping.. Out of curiosity, was anyone at the Auction yesterday in Elkton? Was a lot of animals went through that place

My BLRW roo really is in need of some more hens. I feel so sorry for the three he has. They are losing all their feathers. NONE of my other roos have done so much damage to their girls! If anyone knows where I can get some more BLRW hens I would be so happy, lol.

He is a really sweet roo though. Just likes to mate a lot.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom