The Middle Tennessee Thread

Quote:
No you didn't
tongue.png
I didn't let you see everything.
lau.gif
I got all the brooders cleaned out and babies moved yesterday. Today I tagged all the chicks and got them in the clean brooder. I still have to clean the bottom brooder box but that only takes like 15-20 mins. I forgot to call Johnson Elect today about the boxes
th.gif
I called yesterday and got stuck in a loop. I didn't know the LAST name to dial into the directory and nobody would answer the phone
barnie.gif
I will try tomorrow and see about some new boxes for brooders. I am really going to need them when the guinea hatch.

BTW Tony's dog got another guinea.... that makes 8 and he will not do anything
smack.gif
I told them to keep that dog or their property cuz if she comes down there one more time she will be GONE!

Here's some better pics. And few pics of younger birds.

I will be selling 2 pairs and a few cockerals of the younger Langshans, and have two young buff orpington cockerals for sale. Beautiful, and going to be huge. They are 6 or 7 months and mounting already. No crows yet. And have 6 male jersey fiant cockerals ans two black australorp pullets a week or two old. Pm me if interested. Here's some pics.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Here's some better pics. And few pics of younger birds.

I will be selling 2 pairs and a few cockerals of the younger Langshans, and have two young buff orpington cockerals for sale. Beautiful, and going to be huge. They are 6 or 7 months and mounting already. No crows yet. And have 6 male jersey fiant cockerals ans two black australorp pullets a week or two old. Pm me if interested. Here's some pics.
[/URL]
I might be interested in the Jersey Giant cockerals can ya post some pics please

We are starting work on new pens this week... I need some after acquiring Lav Ameraucanas, Tolbunt Polish and English Buff Orps... And my Jubilees need somewhere to live permanently. We have a lot of work ahead!

Apparently I need to stop buying chickens and finding new breeds... ;)

We are starting work on new pens this week... I need some after acquiring Lav Ameraucanas, Tolbunt Polish and English Buff Orps... And my Jubilees need somewhere to live permanently. We have a lot of work ahead!

Apparently I need to stop buying chickens and finding new breeds...
wink.png

WHY? Don't forget you will get whites from my Lavs..... I even got one in my SL EE... I have NO IDEA how that happened either. The Lavender is NOT related to the hens and they look like BR with pea combs. It looked lavender and white but it had a SPOT on his head.

I am more nervous than a first time mom! LOL I have four silkie eggs due to hatch any day :). This will be my first time hatching chicks! The hubby tells me I 'm fretting more than the hen does. Oh well I just can't help it!

I am more nervous than a first time mom! LOL I have four silkie eggs due to hatch any day
smile.png
. This will be my first time hatching chicks! The hubby tells me I 'm fretting more than the hen does. Oh well I just can't help it!
I know it is hard but the best thing you an do for them is to not help them out of the shell and once they start pipping the shell do not open the bator...that would cause the membrane to dry out and will stick to the chicks and they will be unable to move/breath. I wish you the best of luck with them!

Back
Top Bottom