The Middle Tennessee Thread

WHY?  Don't forget you will get whites from my Lavs..... I even got one in my SL EE... I have NO IDEA how that happened either.  The Lavender is NOT related to the hens and they look like BR with pea combs.  It looked lavender and white but it had a SPOT on his head.

I know I will get whites... I will probably end up selling all the whites and keeping the lavs and splits!

Had to rescue a late hatching Lav Am yesterday - it hatched backwards and just had its leg sticking out of the egg. I am glad I saw it when I did.

I didnt sell the little bitty ones. I still have them. I sold the olders onse that were 3-4 weeks old. I have no idea if i have any blrw pullets yet.

It was only 16-17 chicks. It was the BULK of my Olive Eggers though. She may even come join us soon!
How old are the little bitty ones?

You don't have any BLRW pullets left I got them all
lol.png
Well that was just rude!!....LOL

I didnt sell the little bitty ones. I still have them. I sold the olders onse that were 3-4 weeks old. I have no idea if i have any blrw pullets yet.

It was only 16-17 chicks. It was the BULK of my Olive Eggers though. She may even come join us soon!

How old are the little bitty ones?

I have 1to just a few days old and the others are like 10-12 days old.

I know it is hard but the best thing you an do for them is to not help them out of the shell and once they start pipping the shell do not open the bator...that would cause the membrane to dry out and will stick to the chicks and they will be unable to move/breath. I wish you the best of luck with them!

Thanks for the advice :)

No you didn't :p   I didn't let you see everything. :lau   qoute]
You mean you were holding out on me ? That's ok , I really appreciate all the chicks. The little blue barred rock isn't doing any better bit she's still getting around. My son has claimed her as his & is calling her B L G. Broke Leg Gangster. Guess we'll see how she does.

Back
Top Bottom