The Middle Tennessee Thread

Get some pics I can tell you which ones will be white. I am keeping some whites. I like them.... I will have a pen with a quad maybe. The guinea eggs I am going to give you LOTS of extras. I don't think fertility is as high as it should be, they are young and may not know what they are doing yet. They are as fertile as the shipped eggs I got though.

So since my son will not get rid of his dogs. I think I need to replace the 7-8 they killed. What do you 3 to 1
lau.gif
so I need 24 new guinea. I may set up a flock in the back.... we need bug control back there too.
I will try tomorrow... Other than Silkies we have no white birds. Way too many hawks and way too much dirt around here.
gig.gif
The BF decided to order guinea eggs online this week too.
roll.png
So tonight's job is move stuff into the hatcher and REFILL the incubator.

3 to 1 is a good ratio!
big_smile.png
Maybe then they can surround the dog like the picture of them surrounding the snake.

I will try tomorrow... Other than Silkies we have no white birds. Way too many hawks and way too much dirt around here.
gig.gif
The BF decided to order guinea eggs online this week too.
roll.png
So tonight's job is move stuff into the hatcher and REFILL the incubator.

3 to 1 is a good ratio!
big_smile.png
Maybe then they can surround the dog like the picture of them surrounding the snake.
Yeah.... maybe 4 to 1 would make him really mad! I love that pic. I put one up on FB the other day of a rooster chasing a pit bull LOL.

Do you still want guinea eggs? You can't have too many you know
hide.gif

Why can't I do that with the GNH's I have on CL.... they are even laying.
th.gif
And why can't I do that with the 13 BCM chicks I have right now!!
bow.gif
I had someone offer me $2 a piece for them today because apparently $5 was "too high" for pure Black Copper Marans chicks with feathered legs.
he.gif

Oh and now I am having incubator issues... my humidity won't go under 60% and I don't know why.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom