The Middle Tennessee Thread

look! I'm getting my turkey back! I left him with a neighbor when we left our land. since we are getting ready to go back home we decided to stop in and see about him. he remembered us right away and fluffed right out. He gobbles alot now too.
He needs a lady if any of you know of one. He's just over a year old.

l

look! I'm getting my turkey back! I left him with a neighbor when we left our land. since we are getting ready to go back home we decided to stop in and see about him. he remembered us right away and fluffed right out. He gobbles alot now too.
He needs a lady if any of you know of one. He's just over a year old.

l
What color is he? Very pretty! Glad you are getting him back
celebrate.gif

Just 2 out of the 5 fertile Maran eggs. The others were fully formed but didn't make it past internally pipping. :/ It was my fault. Well, sorta. My parents are staying in my room and I'm in my daughters room since half our house is being torn out from flooding/sewage water. My stepdad left the door open and the cat got in there and bumped the electrical cords loose.

My SIL took the other eggs and put them under her broody, since we had the flooding/hospital stuff going on. I haven't talked to her since tues but when I talk to her Sunday I'll see how they went.

My son got to watch the smaller gray one hatch and was so amazed. He likes the cuckoo best right now tho :) I can't thank you enough for making it possible for him to experience it.

he came from luckypickens here on BYC. I bought some of her cochin and Rhode Island reds. She told me she had some turkey eggs too so I got a few. He was my only poult and we had to fix his feet. He bonded tight with us because he was all by himself and we were his only companions for a while. He came from a naragansett thom and a midget white hen. He's fairly large.
:)

Just 2 out of the 5 fertile Maran eggs. The others were fully formed but didn't make it past internally pipping.
hmm.png
It was my fault. Well, sorta. My parents are staying in my room and I'm in my daughters room since half our house is being torn out from flooding/sewage water. My stepdad left the door open and the cat got in there and bumped the electrical cords loose.

My SIL took the other eggs and put them under her broody, since we had the flooding/hospital stuff going on. I haven't talked to her since tues but when I talk to her Sunday I'll see how they went.

My son got to watch the smaller gray one hatch and was so amazed. He likes the cuckoo best right now tho
smile.png
I can't thank you enough for making it possible for him to experience it.

Glad he got to see it. I hope you get a few more from the broody.

I forgot to tell you.. the dog got another guinea today. My sons girlfriend is a LIAR! She said the dog never got off the lead today. I heard her calling the dog back home after I found the feathers all over. She let that dog off on PURPOSE! I know she did. I am going to make them pay for the guinea if I have to take them to court. ALL I HAVE EVER ASKED IS THEY KEEP THE DOG FROM RUNNING FREE! If they would just do that I would not lose anymore guinea and it would be over but NOOOOOOOOO!

My son texted my hubby to come talk and hubby gave him the analogy of if we had a dog that attached his dog he would expect us to pay the bills for the vet..he agreed he would expect that. I don't expect anymore than that. Just fix the problem.... the dogs! He did give one away, but the other one is the biggest killer she needs to go.

Back
Top Bottom