The Middle Tennessee Thread

Anybody interested in Cream Legbar cockerels? Out of 4 CLB eggs that my broody hatched, three are boys! They're 3 weeks old now.

That is the way my luck has gone on the CLB too. I think I have about 4 extras + 1 I am breeding and only two pullets. Good thing I have 2 trios coming and 13 more hatching eggs.... let hope for some pullets
fl.gif

My CLB I hatched from you is laying, but I don't have an unrelated roo for her yet. Soon. I d have an unrelated pullet for the roo, but she is still young.

That is the way my luck has gone on the CLB too. I think I have about 4 extras + 1 I am breeding and only two pullets. Good thing I have 2 trios coming and 13 more hatching eggs.... let hope for some pullets
fl.gif

My CLB I hatched from you is laying, but I don't have an unrelated roo for her yet. Soon. I d have an unrelated pullet for the roo, but she is still young.
I took the easy way and ordered started chicks this time with the CCL. 8 pullets and 5 roos. Plus the pair and trio we already have. Hoping to have two pens with 10 total pullets/hens and 2 roos in each... Of course that is 6 months away.

HEY. You could test fertility on my CCL eggs for me?
fl.gif
She started laying just over a week ago and two days ago I saw the roo "courting" her.

16 eggs set..guess we will see how my first ones work out.. im very excited about it
wee.gif

You need to get with the program... that is NOT ENOUGH EGGS.... This is how you hatch eggs! 180 Eggs per shelf and there are 3 shelves... usually all full. Do you need somemore? I can hook you up! My hatching eggs are running over.
th.gif

Last edited:
BTW Good luck with them. I used to space my eggs apart like that so they could BREATHE.... Now the best they get is all the eggs from each pen on one tray.
hide.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom