The Middle Tennessee Thread

Long time no talk though I have been lurking here and there.

All the chickens except the OEGB and an odd AM are gone. Have 6 OEGB- SQ wheaten and blue wheaten- old roo, 3 hens, this spring roo, this spring pullet.
Buy the 6 get the AM (pullet) for free- $50

The 3 older hens have placed 1st and BV several times. We did not dub the roo so no shows for him.

I am still looking for some blue or black muff eggs or started birds, drop me an email if anybody has a line on some please. The guy that has some in Pikeville's hens stopped laying so I wasn't able to get any eggs.

Just got a call from a couple in Crossville looking for started chicks or juvenile birds- Reds, Rocks, Marans, maybe Orps....they said they'd drive a bit to pick up. Anybody have these for sale let me know and I will give you her phone number.

Thanks!

Just got a call from a couple in Crossville looking for started chicks or juvenile birds- Reds, Rocks, Marans, maybe Orps....they said they'd drive a bit to pick up. Anybody have these for sale let me know and I will give you her phone number.

Thanks!

I just hatched some rocks and Marans. might have some a few weeks old too. the only red birds I have are rhodebars and I have some of those too. I could send them to Cookeville via the nephew if that would help. I don't have any started pullets though. I can try to sex the older ones but I don't have older rhodebars.

I talked to you at the delta fair I think . it was a lot smaller than last year's . Are you you going to Jackson this weekend ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom