The Middle Tennessee Thread

I'm a real newbie (incubating my first clutch). How much does that feed the chickens? (Example 1 tub/chicken/week)?

how cost effective is this and would you have to supplement the right bits and minerals for layers?

I have:
14 chickens
4 goats
1 mini pig

They ate 2 pans witch 1 full pan went to the pig and anothe the goats witch that was their fist tray and the first green grass in 2/4 months soooo but they loved it the chickens love the root mat! I have a YouTube channel too so if y'all go follow it I can post a video and show how to do the hole thing bit by bit

YouTube channel is:

Carson McCoy is my name and [email protected] is my email so if y'all wanna look at some of my videos

Last edited:
I have:
14 chickens
4 goats
1 mini pig

They ate 2 pans witch 1 full pan went to the pig and anothe the goats witch that was their fist tray and the first green grass in 2/4 months soooo but they loved it the chickens love the root mat! I have a YouTube channel too so if y'all go follow it I can post a video and show how to do the hole thing bit by bit

What's the name of your YouTube channel?

I have:
14 chickens
4 goats
1 mini pig

YouTube channel is:

Carson McCoy is my name and [email protected] is my email so if y'all wanna look at some of my videos
I will check it out here in a bit

Back
Top Bottom