The Middle Tennessee Thread

Nice to see posts again! I have pullets, pullets, pullets for sale! Solid Black Marans, White Marans, Cuckoo Marans, a couple of Black Tails Buff Marans roosters, one or two Polish and maybe 3 White Showgirl Silkies. All are $25.00 each and will do better if you buy multiples.

wish you were closer to me, I'd take some black Marans!

Nice to see posts again! I have pullets, pullets, pullets for sale! Solid Black Marans, White Marans, Cuckoo Marans, a couple of Black Tails Buff Marans roosters, one or two Polish and maybe 3 White Showgirl Silkies. All are $25.00 each and will do better if you buy multiples.

Tempted on the Solid black marans after that racoon attach. I think I have a Pair of Cuckoos and 1 or 2 Solid blues left out of that pen..... I still have your rooster. I have some Cuckoos growing out but no solid birds. Dang, no time or money to run your way. Maybe next time.

So, the hatched SBEL from DMRippy are 17 weeks old and it was time to sell off the extra roo's (the 3 wise men, I know, Ironic) this weekend. We took pictures of the wise men on Friday night to post on CL Saturday morning. I got up in a cleaning mood and my DH went out to empty my vacuum filter. He comes in a minute later asking what I want for the wise men. I tell him $12.00 each or $11.00 if they take 2 or $ 30.00 if the take all three, why? I followed him outside and a family of four had walked up the fence line and asked my husband across the fence if we had any roosters for sell. They bought all 3 and asked if we had more when Solomon and Deuteronomy went to crowing. I told them they were for protection but if I got more should I call them? Long story short, they tried to buy my hens, and tried to buy eggs (sold out), looks like I may have someone to buy our extra roosters from now on--SCORE! Then we got to thinking that with moving the run pens were they can be seen from the road we needed a lock, and since I freaked out
ep.gif
, we have a game cam to mount. One a side note, the SBEL that we hatched from Donna, have been the best birds ever! Healthy and happy littles...just waiting for them to lay.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom