The Middle Tennessee Thread

They were yellow. Have you got some pullets from him you are crossing him with?

This ones pretty yellow... hard to see in pics...

No, I hatched a batch from him and a black split pullet I got out of Jerry Seglers eggs... he said he's got recessive white in his lines too from Shaffer... but this is the only chick that looks like this... rest are obvious Lavs and blacks...

@BrandyJK has both bantam and lf... just posted that they're sold for now, but couldn't hurt to ask when she might have more available... :)

Thanks for your help. They are sold to me.
263a.png

They were yellow. Have you got some pullets from him you are crossing him with?

This ones pretty yellow... hard to see in pics...

No, I hatched a batch from him and a black split pullet I got out of Jerry Seglers eggs... he said he's got recessive white in his lines too from Shaffer... but this is the only chick that looks like this... rest are obvious Lavs and blacks...

If you get an extra white cockerel let me know. My boys are not the best your will be better than what I have. Mine have wonky combs.

I've had a horrible couple of days. During the storms a couple days ago, something breached my fence and killed 3 out of 4 chickens. I found 1 badly injured. She died overnight. My dog helped me locate the other bodies yesterday. I am completely heartbroken. I love my girls. Neighbors dogs are usually the culprits around here, but I'll never know.

Buffy is all alone. I feel so bad for her. I'd like to see if anyone has a few chicks so so can raise them and introduce them to her, when possible. I had a barred rock, black marsh and americauna, but I'm open to any docile, large egg laying chicks. Thanks. I feel like I failed them. :(

I've had a horrible couple of days. During the storms a couple days ago, something breached my fence and killed 3 out of 4 chickens. I found 1 badly injured. She died overnight. My dog helped me locate the other bodies yesterday. I am completely heartbroken. I love my girls. Neighbors dogs are usually the culprits around here, but I'll never know.

Buffy is all alone. I feel so bad for her. I'd like to see if anyone has a few chicks so so can raise them and introduce them to her, when possible. I had a barred rock, black marsh and americauna, but I'm open to any docile, large egg laying chicks. Thanks. I feel like I failed them. :(

So sorry for your losses!! :hugs

You didn't fail them... unfortunate things happen...

Back
Top Bottom