The Middle Tennessee Thread

I'm new to the chicken community, actually I don't have any chickens yet( I'm in the process of building a coop and getting starting in the chicken game). Just wanted to say hello to everyone in this thread. I have been reading a lot of previous posts and it has been very helpful.

I am hoping to acquire some bantams, in particular, Belgian d'Uccles ( I'm actually a little obsessed with them at the moment) but am also interested in other bantams such as cochins, pekins, dutch. If anyone has them or knows where to look I'd really appreciate it! I live in Houston County and am willing to drive a little ways to get them if need be.

Hey guys! I am going to make a small feed run to Bonnies Saturday.... if you need anything just message me. I put a bunch of birds and eggs on the FB thread if you want to look.

I'm new to the chicken community, actually I don't have any chickens yet( I'm in the process of building a coop and getting starting in the chicken game). Just wanted to say hello to everyone in this thread. I have been reading a lot of previous posts and it has been very helpful.

I am hoping to acquire some bantams, in particular, Belgian d'Uccles ( I'm actually a little obsessed with them at the moment) but am also interested in other bantams such as cochins, pekins, dutch. If anyone has them or knows where to look I'd really appreciate it! I live in Houston County and am willing to drive a little ways to get them if need be.
welcome-byc.gif
Hello Meganjhett there is about every kind of chicken there is in Tn. You should be able to find them here good luck with your chicken adventures.

Hello, new here and just getting back into having a small flock. I am located in Manchester and am interested in mainly heritage breeds. Anyone with chicks/ juveniles?

Last edited:
Hello, new here and just getting back into having a small flock. I am located in Manchester and am interested in mainly heritage breeds. Anyone with chicks/ juveniles?

I have over a doz and a half lavender Ameraucana juvies... about half a doz blue and black Silkie chicks... a ton of Call ducklings, lol...

Think @cree57i might still have a mess of Silver Ameraucanas, not sure if she has Swedish Flowers too right now...

And my mind went blank, lol...

I have over a doz and a half lavender Ameraucana juvies... about half a doz blue and black Silkie chicks... a ton of Call ducklings, lol...

Think @cree57i might still have a mess of Silver Ameraucanas, not sure if she has Swedish Flowers too right now...

And my mind went blank, lol...

I am OVER RUN with chicks! Yes, yes, and yes! A mess of silver ameraucana is a good way to put it. Also, a mess of Swedish Flower Hens and black ameraucana too! Some golden cuckoo marans, black copper marans, olive eggers, frisian gulls and isbar. This is getting ridiculous! Most of these guys are already outside, but 72 more are hatching today. Don't tell DH!
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom