The Middle Tennessee Thread

Howdy everyone! Wasn't aware there was a thread for Middle Tennessee so thought I'd stop by and wave. I'm somewhat of the red headed stepchild here way down towards the Alabama border. Another 10 miles and I would be an Alabaman. I have a few different breeds, and have gotten my NPIP this summer. YAY.
I have weakness for black + white poultry and pretty eggs....so my birds reflect that weakness.
Still hunting a few select hens for my mixed flock, and an NPIP breeder for some large fowl Barnevelders. I'm not holding my breath. LOL :barnie
I have bantam Barnevelder eggs in the bator set to hatch during the eclipse (go me-poor planning much?) :wee
Serama, Silver laced bantam cochins, More Serama, some mixed color Ameraucanas, (soon to have mottled) and a large ever changing mixed flock.
Someone slap me back to reality before I jump in head first and buy Death Layers-k?
Working on setting up a facebook page for the birds but not gotten that finished yet.
Hope everyone has their glasses ready and have a safe eclipse day!

Welcome! :ya
I've got a bunch of eggs that are fertile. What are you looking for? Rare breeds all the way to Barnyard mix. PM me if you are interested! I'm in Mt. Juliet.
Sophia loves her eggs ! I swear her whole expression changed once I gave them to her, she looked at me as if she were to be saying "FINALLY THANK YOU! "LOL she checked them out rolled them around a bit and put right where she wanted themThank you! I will definitely be sending people your way !

I have two roosters (bought at TS in May 2017), that need to have new homes. Would anyone like to take these beauties off my hands and relieve my neighbors. I may pay you to take them. What are the possibilities someone needs a gorgeous Barred Plymouth Rock (great with the ladies and an excellent protector), and/or a spunky Golden Sebright Bantam that is a blast to watch. Please help.

Attachments

• IMG_1057.jpg
    IMG_1057.jpg
    754.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1060.jpg
    IMG_1060.jpg
    921.8 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom