The Middle Tennessee Thread

Tish, I want to hear all about the dealie with with Seniors, ok? They are sooooo going to love you and those birdies!

Do they wear diapers?

The birds or the Seniors
lau.gif
I'm sorry it's just been one of those days
Sounds like you guys are going to have fun tomorrow..work calls here and I have to go help clean up tomorrow evening so he can get a few hours off before work calls again on Monday..
I'm selling all of my small bators if anyone "needs" some they work much better than they look but I'm hatching 90-100% from them and I replaced all the wafers this Spring.5 HB with fans and an almost new LG still air.
Off to go feed the birdies and those adorable little bunnies
love.gif

Gosh, Tish - they are beautiful! Not sure I'd of recognized some of those as chickens, but then I am certainly no poultry expert. They look far too cute. Those birdies could do for chickens what Teddy did for bears.

Now I know the seniors are going to love whatever you and the Showgirls do!!! Have fun tomorrow!

Thanks both of you! They were not even bathed in these pics. Straight from the coop! They will be so pretty after they are bathed and fluffed up. I am getting a lot of calls from people wanting them but it is so hard to let them go. I am up to 7 coops at this point. Oh and 3 bator going full speed.
hide.gif
Oh if my hubby were to come home tomorrow I would be in so much trouble.

The splash you are talking about where did they come from? You know you don't have to make anymore you can come to my place and just pick some out. I have enough to share.

Anyone on here planning on going to Nationals? I am growing up several for that purpose right now. I was just wanting to know who in this area will be going. I do hope I have some competition with the showgirls not project birds. I want to see some good looking showgirls or it won't be worth my trouble dragging my babies out. I really would like to see them accepted so we would not have to compete with every color under the rainbow silkie.

I'm going to Nationals but my National bird died so going up to pick up his replacement..since it's coming from one of the Judges I know he can get a ride. I could take the hens but got lazy and let them go out to play this Summer.May change my mind and fru fru them all up..I'm guessing fluffing mine is quite a bit like fluffing up a Silkie...so much fluff so little bird
big_smile.png

All of the bators are the HB 1602 with fans I like them better than the Genesis 1588 just don't need the small one's any longer $40 each for those and $25 for the LG. Several need the plastic liners since I wore them out scrubbing them..oops

Sorry Troyerchicks but I must work today...this 7 day work schedule is a killer when it's a deck 20' in the air..them darn Mt Juliet rich people-right Jenski
lol.png
then a stairway on weekends.One more weekend and it's done.YAY I have to go and do all the clean up and pick up.

I have several real pretty little Cochin's needing a home... and 1 Large/Bantam Cross cochin he's a black mottled and taking the shape and size of the large.

Back
Top Bottom