The Middle Tennessee Thread

Quote:
Can you send me a picture of your splash silkie roo?

I have 2 lavendar ameraucana pullets- I would love to see your extra roo.

53380_lav2.jpg

the 3 roos are in the background....I have 3 roos and one hen but have a couple of babies and some black Am's growing.....I will get better pics when i get home from work later
smile.png

ETA I will get some of the splash roo I have them just on my computer at home...

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome-byc.gif
to our little spot of chicken insanity
big_smile.png
I go to Cookeville frequently..good friends with HappyMtn she's in Pikeville so we meet in C'Ville so the kids can play and swap chickens when we need to. There are a few others kind of close to your area as well.

Almost lost our old horse today..still not sure he's going to make it through the night..will not be a good place around here if he doesn't.You know the day is coming but if we could put it off indefinitely that would be just fine with us.
hit.gif

Awwww... Holly I am sorry. It hurts to lose the critters we love.
sad.png
I hope he can hang on a little bit longer for you.

Troutschicks- Welcome to our little corner of BYC! The Middle TNcers are a hoot and great fun. Come join us at the next meet up for sure.
smile.png

I met the delightful and funny Emmalynn today. She is more fun than you can even imagine. If it hadn't been so hot we would likely still be standing in the middle of the Home Depot parking lot talking.
smile.png

Y'all have a great evening. I'm off to mow the grass. It's tall enough to lose the small chickens in!

Welcome trouts...
frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
my step daughter lives in Cookeville so we travel there sometimes
smile.png
...no one has warned you yet but a bunch of enablers on here
big_smile.png

sorry to hear about your horse Holly
sad.png
hate losing pets!!! Cute Kittens
smile.png
I still have 2 from when my sweet kitty Chloe passed....sweetest siamese mix ever....beauty too!!

Emmalynn I pm'd you with some pics....

I got a call from a neighbors son (he is in his 40's or so) kind of new to chickens...asked me if i wanted to swap roosters he had 4 cornish X ....I said nah I got enough I need to get rid of ....he wanted a leghorn roo which i didn't have anyway...oh well....hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!!!

Gosh everyone..seems like I'm the only one looking for chickens
big_smile.png
I don't know what to do with myself with so few and really not much left to sell.I'm playing with the idea of picking up a common laying breed that the locals understand..their chicken vocabulary is real limited...

So far the horse is doing great he's back out eating and doing his thing...it was heat and today wasn't hot compared to what's coming this week so it's going to be a long week making sure he doesn't take a nap in the sun again during the day..the next time the nap may be way too long for our liking.

Kittens are even cuter today..I'm just a few days from kitten terrorists 5 of them
lol.png

Thank you everyone!! I am so pleased to find people who know chickens other then "them just some white layers" or "them black spotted things taste good also" lol I have 16 they are 9 weeks old and im not sure that I have a roo.. I seem to be the only one on byc that wants a roo!! I have a list of beautiful girls i wish to add. I would love a maran for those yummy chocolate eggs and a silkie and a sussex and maybe an ee ooh an a polish...
droolin.gif
oh gosh who needs to enable me?
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom