The Middle Tennessee Thread

Edwards has all of their feed in 50 pound bags.If you want a special blend you have to go in and discuss it with them and then they will give you a date when it will be ready..it's not an instant thing there.If you want their normal feeds then it's ready and waiting.
My breeders have their own housing..all of my pens have runs so they do get exercise but they don't free range.I do rotate breeding pens-we have 7 as much as I can.My bantams I don't free range as they are a snack for my dog but some of my big one's get to free range for awhile while another bunch is in the pen.I no longer free range any $150 roosters either..nope not going to happen twice
somad.gif
rant.gif

Quote:
Can you send me a picture of your splash silkie roo?

I have 2 lavendar ameraucana pullets- I would love to see your extra roo.

Last edited:
Proud owner of two more bantam cochins!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Will post pictures soon. Trying to leave them be for the time being.
Of course on the way home my seven yr old asks that awful question: "you know the lady we bought the chickens from? Does she sell rabbits too??" as he batts his pretty blue eyes.
hide.gif

Somebody save me from adorable boys and fluffy cute rabbits please!!

City Girl

I will be out and about tomorrow afternoon...picking up a peachick.
ya.gif
Will you be up for a meet-up for the Ameraucanas we had talked about?

Quote:
thanks! I will have to do a shout out when we are ready. I would love blue eggs..brown and white are so boring...LOL

Quote:
You know those white looking hairless rats in that box...they will be all cute and fluffy bunnies soon and ready to go to some sweet kids on 8/25
big_smile.png
They should be as fully fluffed as momma but they are lionheads and sometimes don't get that fluffy.Or,we will have some of those very small Netherland Dwarfs ready to go in Sept..they really like to cuddle.
he.gif
I forgot to show them the kittens
lau.gif

Glad the Cochin's are settling in
I put the entire flock of Lavender Orpington's up for sale..1 roo and 4 lav pullets 2 split pullets...they are not cheap but for what they are you won't find cheaper
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom