The Middle Tennessee Thread

Whew..glad that's over...365 days until we do it all over again-leap year so we have a whole extra day to get ready
th.gif
My new MFC's were delayed getting here until after the New Year so no new chicken pics yet....it's fine though they will get here when I need them.
Only 1 bunny didn't get a home for Christmas..he's still looking
Girl Scout cookies are officially on sale.I'm thinking Feb 18th we will have a meet up in or near M'Boro and I can deliver all of those yummy cookies while we have some fun chicken chat.Cookies are $3.50 a box paid on delivery...all those thin mints and Samoas or maybe peanut butter

I have some little cockerals I need to place. That I do not need. I live in Sparta and these are make offer. I am just wanting to place these all are great qualty

White Showgirls (frizzle and smooth)
Mille Fleur Leghorn(rooster)
Nankins
Black Tail white japenese
Mille Fleur d'uccle

I also have a buff chantleor(sp) pullet I do not need make offer on her as well. I am just needing to place these. I am needing my cage space.

Thanks.

Tired of all this rain!

Set a little serama hen tonight and getting ready to set the stryrafoam bator!
Anyone need any dwarf rabbits? I have a beautiful chocolate buck,two black does and a blue and white doe and a silver martin colored doe that I could let go . They are all grown,the youngest at 4 months.

Okla I think the rain is gone till the new year. Looks like today will be pretty but a bit cool. Wish I could get away with adding bunnies but that would take time from all the other critters I have. I am over loaded as it is.

We are all set to actually close on the new house Friday. So I am keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth closing and to finally unpack! Looks like I will have plenty of room for those you that may need a place to sleep over on your way to and from shows. 3,343 sq foot should accommodate lots of folks and 5 acres for the critters. I will be so happy not to have to toss eggs or re-home birds anymore. I do plan to fill up all 5 bators soon as I get moved.
lau.gif
lau.gif

I have 20ish eggs due to hatch on New Year's day I stopped counting long time ago.

Happy New Year!
Tisha

Bunnies
love.gif
I only have one pair of Netherland Dwarfs left.Came home this afternoon to 3 new blue eye white lionhead kits and more does nesting like crazy. I'm cutting back on my lions though to make more room for those we are showing..if only rabbits would get along like the chickens do I would have more space.
I am selling the mottled Cochin trio I bought from Austinheart black too black and blue hens.They are real nice but each kido is keeping one flock and Ethan likes his solids better.
Tisha Congrats on the new house but 5 acres fills up fast with critters...or it can
clap.gif

Wow 3300 sq ft! we have to have pics of this mansion! I don't think that would fit on my acre lot! I'd have a room for guniea pig room , a room for cage birds,a brooder/hatchter room ect!lol

If your down to only two dwarfs you need more! Found me a mini satin buck but its in Alabama! Out of a champion herd!

Noooo..I'm not a big ND fan..that's why we only have 2 now..I like the dwarf Hotot's much better then my mini rabbits.Al isn't a bad distance for a good rabbit
We are getting ready to finish out a "small"house compared to what we are used to..it's only 5,000 sqft but compared to what's been out there for the past year it's going to be great...a real house
wee.gif

Wow looks like everyones busy. Lol. My blrw pullets are turning deep read finally. So should have eggs soon. Ever since ive changed the feed im seeing big changes in my birds. They have gained weight and had a growth spurt, all roos are crowing now! My blrw roo is huge! All birds seem to be fighting rhw cold extremely well now since I changed feed.

My slw saddle feathers are almost all grown in. Yay!
This trio is the happiest chickens Ive ever seen! They run after eachother playing! I let them out and they go to a spruce tree and run arpund it. Sometimes the roo will walk 5 feet away. The hens will look for him and he will sprint back to them, they run under thw tree and he runs around it looking for them!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom