The Middle Tennessee Thread

I had better pics of him on my new computer when it crashed.He's proven and has had real nice kits.I would sell a dozen eggs for $15 since some may not be pure as long as I have that many

About the time I get ready to start hatching NH, my EE roo got into a fight with my NH roo and won.... all the pullets
he.gif
Now I will have to wait another month till they are pure again.... and laying would help too.

What do you think would be best to breed two double maned does, one black and one blue torte?
I like the pointed buck.
And I want a carton please, just let me know how many you can get between now and then, might pay a bit more for extras.
I will let you know if anything changes.

The pointed 's mom is a broken torte so he carries the torte gene...black will work with everything.I can meet you rather early or on my way back noonish or later if I don't rush.
I'll collect as many eggs as I can for you

Actually, Idk if I want eggs since ianother roo has mixed with the hen.
So next weekend right?

I dont know what time ill be home. Hsually get there by 4. I go to horse cave ky. That week.

Last edited:
My turner motor burned up last night, have fixed it so I can move it back and forth by hand a couple of times a day. Do not know where to buy just a motor anyone else know? Look under the auction no help. anyone stopped using there turner that fits a LG incubator PM me.

Ok bunny people. I keep seeing all these adorable bunnies and know nothing about them.

Our 12 year old dog is going to need to be put to sleep next week and our house will be empty without an indoor pet. I'm not up for another dog, but am intrigued by a bunny in the future.

Do they chew everything?
House trainable?
Which breeds are calmest for small kids?
How much cage time do they need? I mean, I assume they can't just roam the house 24/7?

Back
Top Bottom