The Middle Tennessee Thread

Anne, Becky.... I don't think I will go the trade thing. I hatched 52 babies and the ones I would sell are probably all sold. All I really have are roos and I have a guy that will come get them. Anne I can bring you the eggs anytime that works for you.

Becky I got 4 from your Blue Cuckoos (sold) and 4 from you Blue and Black Copper Pullets (probably your roo's babies)
clap.gif
I also got some golden cuckoos (sold). I only got 5 EE and someone local wanted them. My leghorns have not hatched, but 5 are sold if they do. All the others are MINE and not for sale. German New Hampshires, Lav Splits, Wheaten Am, Leghorn/Am crosses (well maybe for sale), BR, Blue Rocks, even got a Partridge Rock. I feel like I tagged a ton of babies today. I left some in the hatcher I had to quit at 8pm and go home to my babies. I will get the rest candled and tagged tomorrow.

Got to get up early to take my car to the repair shop.... warranty runs out on the 31st LOL and the check engine light came on
lau.gif
I think it is just a sensor.

oooo...I think I will be there. I don't have any chickens yet but sounds like a good place to walk around and see the various breeds and maybe learn a thing or too.

Coop building will start next week hopefully since we will have our daughter visiting...3 sets of hands available.

Sherry

I am going to Tim and Susies swap meet saturday. They are getting bigger. Hope to find something cool. Like wyandottes.;)
Speaking of dottes. Ill be meeting with Mrs. Holly in a couple hours to get those Partridge Wyandottes!!
Now.. its rainey and fed chickens.. taking a nap.:)

2 of our baby buns will have their pictures in houses all over Mid TN...one of our award winning photographers picked them for her Easter pictures.Instead of being paid she's going to do my rabbits pictures for our web site
celebrate.gif
now gotta get the web site finished
hide.gif

Country they are waiting nice and dry...I don't want to chase chickens in the mud.Okla's bun is still sleeping...gotta go wake the buns

Good Morning All!
Okla any news?
Donna sorry you wont be in Murfreesboro Saturday. Man I hope to sell my Marans roos I also will be taking a bunch of mixed Bantams and a couple of chocolate layer pullets. My feed bill needs a rest!

I will also have 2 sets of 4 hens and 1 roo in Dark Brahmas too!

OHHHH I forgot about the Brahmas..... I have 5 roos and only a handful of babies. If packed them up and had to bring any back home it would not be worth the drive for me.

BTW I am nearly out of layer feed to mix. I filled all the big feeders and in the pens and a 55 gal barrel so it will still be a little bit before I need feed.

Donna- My goal is to be there between 9am and noon. I have a couple of dozen eggs for you that I'll toss (gently) in the car. Anytime through there is fine. I kind of need to scoot out by noon so I can head to Columbia to see family.

Back
Top Bottom