The Migratory/Ornamental Waterfowl INFO Thread

not much right now. What I do have here are actually mostly my brothers right now. I had just about every species in captivity for 25 or so years, but moved and had to sell them off years ago. Was hard to do, but there was just way too many to try to move. Plan to get them all back, but everytime I get started some family expense comes up and halts it... it'd cost a small, well not so small, pretty big fortune to get back everything I use to have.

right now, my brother has these though
wood ducks, normal, silver, and apricot
mandarins, normal and white
ring teal
green wing teal
blue wing teal
northern pintail
fulvous treeducks
seems like I'm missing 1 or 2 but those I know. Got his first woodies in my incubator right now...

Okay everyone i need your help! I am building an aviary and my pond is goin to be 4ft deep and it will be with regular pond liner, is there any easy ways to drain/clean this pond?

My neighbor almost ran over a baby wood duck he stopped looked for a mom she was nowhere to be found so he brought it to me I am new to ducks I have a couple I think are kakhi Campbell's that are 5 weeks old. The wood duck looks to be tops a day old. I have read a lot on here. I will be going to get meal worms tomorrow. I wet the food down like I did for my other babies. This post is going to take awhile to read can u give Mr any quick pointers til I can finish reading everything? I want to keep him or her happy and healthy. He has been peeping a little.

Try hard boiled eggs with him or her, cut it into tiny pieces and i put some grass in with mine that they like to pick at, i just got my ducklings today an thats how i got them eating. Good luck and im sure there are people way more experienced than me that will see this , hope all goes well,

Trevor

these are my new split silver wood ducks!:)

Back
Top Bottom