The Migratory/Ornamental Waterfowl INFO Thread

That's not that bad for radjahs and I do raelly like them. The man I know down here has everone except them. And his Australians are $500, ruddys $100, European $125, cape $150, and paradise $150 if you need his info I'll be happy to pm it to you.

Quote:
Those are really good prices for those too, lower end of the average, $500 aint bad really on australians either.

Do get ya some radjahs though, they were one of my most memerable ones, really enjoyed them a lot

Hey,I have a question for you people who raise mandarins.I was thinking of building an aviary that is 10x10 ft.I will put branches and stuff in it and a pool,but do mandarins like to sleep in a duck house or just sleep outside in the aviary?

none of these birds really use houses much. most will all sleep on the water if given the chance.
If you live in an extreme winter climate, a house is always nice in the winter, but given the choice they are going to the water to roost.

10x10 is perfect for 1 pair, if you want any more though it will need to be bigger.

Back
Top Bottom