The Millennials Thread (Gen Z is welcome too)

Oh my gosh what are you gonna get me hooked on
Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 5.02.06 PM.png
My parents used to make this at the coffee cart, it's definitely my favorite coffee drink. You will most likely fall in love if you can find some. ;)

So here’s a little story time. I was having an anxiety thing last night so for severe anxiety I have Xanax and I had one last night which makes me tired like I’m out like a light and I’m tired the next morning too. Anyway I woke up and apparently you knkw I had a dream I was being chased and anyway I broke my toes in my sleep so in getting x rays ✌️

Sorry if I’m weird today too I’m still feeling the effects of it
I was prescribed Xanax once. I took it once and I absolutely hated the feeling so much I never took one again. It was the feeling of not quite tired enough to sleep but too tired to do anything.

So um, were you actually sleep running and that's how you broke your toes?

I was prescribed Xanax once. I took it once and I absolutely hated the feeling so much I never took one again. It was the feeling of not quite tired enough to sleep but too tired to do anything.

So um, were you actually sleep running and that's how you broke your toes?
Honestly have no idea. I remember waking up once at almost 1 and my toes were on fire like hurt so bad and then was like whatever and went back to bed and woke up this morning to see them like purple and I was like oh.

Honestly have no idea. I remember waking up once at almost 1 and my toes were on fire like hurt so bad and then was like whatever and went back to bed and woke up this morning to see them like purple and I was like oh.
Ouch! Sounds like that hurts.

I’m close to state line right now. Drove until midnight and got a hotel then woke up at 6 and had some breakfasts and we were back on the road at 7:10

Back
Top Bottom