The Millennials Thread (Gen Z is welcome too)

Also regarding the other conversation.... who cares what people think? If you’re interested in drawing and want to do it, then do it! Don’t be scared of what people will think. If they judge you/make fun of you or call it “girly” or whatever then that is THEIR problem not yours. And I actually think people are a lot more accepting now and art is cool right now not girly :confused: there’s tons of artists all over social media like YT, IG, Twitter, etc. and yes, a lot of them are male! It’s cool atm and even if it wasn’t, who cares? Also personally for me I far prefer the artsy types like the theater, musicians, art, whatever 😂 a lot of the jocks are jerks. Not all of course and there’s jerk musicians or whatever too but still. Seems more common with the jocks at least around here.

Also regarding the other conversation.... who cares what people think? If you’re interested in drawing and want to do it, then do it! Don’t be scared of what people will think. If they judge you/make fun of you or call it “girly” or whatever then that is THEIR problem not yours. And I actually think people are a lot more accepting now and art is cool right now not girly :confused: there’s tons of artists all over social media like YT, IG, Twitter, etc. and yes, a lot of them are male! It’s cool atm and even if it wasn’t, who cares? Also personally for me I far prefer the artsy types like the theater, musicians, art, whatever 😂 a lot of the jocks are jerks. Not all of course and there’s jerk musicians or whatever too but still. Seems more common with the jocks at least around here.
You said it!

Back
Top Bottom