The Misadventures of Ms. Tiny the Terror and friends

tiny being an Angel for once and sleeping

tiny trying to "accidentally" preen his diaper off

tiny investigating the tablet

Tiny Daffy and my youngest daughter ... please ignore me saying goodbye to my mom at the beginning .... Daffy is constantly trying to eat my tablet .. that is what i was trying to record

The video should be viewable now .... TIny and daffy have been awful lately and have had to stay in their box a lot more than usual ... this was their first time out for more than a few minutes in a day or two b/c of their misbehavior.... Daffy likes to peck at the tablet bc for some reason the screen fascinates him .. so i recorded him to see what he would do and played it back for him and Tiny. tiny tried to attack himself and Daffy on screen and Daffy kept trying to eat invisible bugs off the tablet screen when i got thru. The precocious blonde in the background is my DD. She often high jacks my pc so I am stuck with the tablet a lot. When she was thru playing around sticking her tongue out at the chickens and I had finished filming that little short but not good video ( sorry maybe the next one will be better im just learning to use the tablet camcorder) Daffy jumped in her lap and proceeded to type up a storm in her game. The look on her face was priceless. ... As far as the misbehavior ..well Tiny the terror is the ring leader ... I guess he is hitting teenager stride and thinks he is king and likes to play attack anything moving. So naturally often what is moving is Daffy and he picks a fight with him . LAst night though he picked a fight with my hand right next to my face. I spanked his little hiney like one would a puppy ... just tapped really and took off his diaper and back in the box he went. Daffy the Dark overlord is actually the more relaxed and well behaved of the two now ...Tiny just wants to fight ... and fight and flirt lol if he is not attacking my various body parts he is doing the cutest little rooster dance and coming up to talk to me ... he half purrs and half bawks its actually rather cute when im not the target of his fighting ... hopefully he out grows that stage quick .... whenever he starts i usually just pick him up and lay him on his back like a baby , which he doesnt care for, unless he is geting a foot massage lol spoilt spoilt spoilt

Back
Top Bottom