The Misadventures of Ms. Tiny the Terror and friends

Aw... How you must miss them...
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I miss them lots and they have been terrorizing DH and waking him up early crowing loudly..I told him it is BC he doesn't spoil them like me lol

Daffy moved outside with a hen today .. they look so tiny all alone in the big pen but so cute... Daffy knew immediately what a hen was for .... and Tiny had a girl roommate move in too ... he seemed to find her funny and just shares food and looks at her... Daffy started rooster dancing as soon as he saw his little girl and is so cute showing her food and water ... hoping to pick up a hen or two more for daffy but tiny only really needs one girl i think cause 2 house chickens is a lot .... lol

soon as i get a chance... tiny tries to hide his girl but daffy usually has his girl .. now named daisy (what else lol) ...out and about during the day ... been on road a lot here at home yet lol i hate riding now lol but will use DH phone and get some pics !!!

Daffy and Daisy - dont know why it turned out so dark looking . .. Daisy laid an egg today gonna save a few of hers and incubate them should be interesting chicks !!!

please excuse the mess ... this is Tiny's hen objecting to being held I will try to get a better picture of her later ... we haven't named her yet ..tiny was raising cane cause i took her out of the home with him lol such a good little roo already !!!!

He is sweet with her but I am not supposed to touch her ... daisy gave me an egg yesterday and tiny's lady gave me one today ... woohoo two bantam eggs for the bator... odds are they aren't tiny or daffy babies if they are fertile ( the hens came from my sisters bantam pen - frizzle rooster and nn rooster and a serema -id say he was -that is like tiny but black instead of gray in color) but one day they will be ... daffy wants to run me out of the pen these days but tiny will let me reach in and take him out for love and foot massages but DO NOT TOUCH his woman lol I really need to name her soon ... she is pretty dark gray and black which really did not show up well in the picture...

My sister has some bantam uggos so is possible....up to 3 eggs waiting to go in....need to reclean the bator just because it has set so long unused and reread up on hatching articles lol....hmmm maybe dusty or pearl she is so pretty....tiny let me take him out for loves last night but didn't like me touching her...when I picked her up low n behold there was an egg...

Back
Top Bottom