The Misadventures of Ms. Tiny the Terror and friends

eggs went int othe bator tonight ... and tiny and his lady went out to live with daffy and daisy .... the boys of course had a round of settling who was the boss but then they all were happily hanging out together when we came in tonight after dark ..... its so creepily quiet in here tonight .. i miss my boys !!! but Tiny and his lady needed more space and we have nowhere to add more space in here right now ... after the move .. one way or the other... maybe i can make them a bigger inside coop ... Tiny seemed fine with it and strutted around by the fence talking to me several times ... then his hen would cluck and hed run to check on her ... both boys are being good roos but momma will worry tonight and for several nights ...

Tiny the terror is back in with mommy for a bit of tlc..daffy went after him at some point and his comb is a mess..he came running to me when I opened the run door so I scooped him up..he is snuggled up under my chin as I type....he laid down and let out a big serema sigh :Dhe loves hims momma

Tiny is very very sick .. i do not know if he will make it thru the night ... and no avian vet for idk how many miles!!!
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom