“Can you please leave. You’re now trespassing and if your not careful I could kill you” she said putting herself between him and the leg of deer
"I could ...but why would I risk you stealing more of our food ide rather kill you so you ....
Tsunami yawned in her sleep, and the ground started to form into a slight hill in front of Sea Breeze, moving him back towards camp, with the rest of the ground moving until it was at an angle, so it made him slide.
Ummmm ..."he said sliding down "what's this !"he tried to form some kind of magic but just couldn't"I'll be back !"he growled at lora but could not Seeger anymore
he slid in his den and saw flickers of green magic beside tsunami

“Can you please leave. You’re now trespassing and if your not careful I could kill you” she said putting herself between him and the leg of deer
"I could ...but why would I risk you stealing more of our food ide rather kill you so you ....
Tsunami yawned in her sleep, and the ground started to form into a slight hill in front of Sea Breeze, moving him back towards camp, with the rest of the ground moving until it was at an angle, so it made him slide.
Ummmm ..."he said sliding down "what's this !"he tried to form some kind of magic but just couldn't"I'll be back !"he growled at lora but could not Seeger anymore

She grinned and took her opportunity, she quickly ate the leg and left the bones, she took off like a warm packet away from her den.
He would be back but he wouldn’t find her.

Her tail wagged slowly, and she stuck out her tongue in her sleep, the ground around her moving up, creating short 'walls' around her as she slept.

Sea breeze walked up to her when walls grew in front of him"she's ruining my den.!!!!"he screamed but then calmed down again and lay beside the walks"poor tsunami ...Dosent know her powers"he smiled while thinking about her "let her stay,let her stay"the wind howled

Back
Top Bottom