The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

Pics
Pair of sexlink chicks my friend hatched out from me. They hatched early April if I remember correctly
received_1231175150958832.jpeg
received_306567161678972.jpeg

It will slide down like warm butter if those trucks stop rolling and shelves are empty.
It's going to need some warm butter to rehydrate the leather it resembled.
I've always wanted to try it.
It's really good.
It reminds me of duck.
Angry duck?
I've d@mn well near had anxiety attacks over food insecurity fears this year. Which is why I'm getting chickens and starting a garden and bought a 20kg bag of flour from Costco a little whole back.
I have a sour dough starter I haven't killed yet. He's been in my car for two months.
Slingshot?
Potato canon?
I think we call them straws
*sea turtle killers

These big ass delta fox squirrels with the black heads and white muzzle we have around here need to be shot with a 12 ga. #2 shot or a .17 I'd like to get one just to mount they're beautiful but rare these days. Whe we was kids we would go hunting in a hickory nut branch. Get there about 4:30am and wait for daylight. At daylight we would look closely on the branches. If there was one it would laying on a big branch near the top. They were the size of a cat huge things. If you didn't see any at daylight you might as well go home. I've never seen one move about after light.
Mind you the same woods the hogs were in too. We could hear the rooting in the marsh (we hunted the tree line where it met the marsh) scary chit in the dark lol

Back
Top Bottom