The Moonshiner's farewell to Leghorns

What should Moony do?

• Quit this nonsense thinking and stick with the Leghorn breeding.

Votes: 48 60.0%
  • Forget the Leghorns and stick with this new awesome project breed

Votes: 32 40.0%

• Total voters
Pics

The Moonshiner

Fixin' to get in trouble, you comin'? 🛸 🏴‍☠️
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Nov 17, 2016
Missouri
It's with a heavy heart that I've decided to get out of the leghorn business.
It's been an exciting ride to say the least and I want to thank everyone that shared in on the fun.
I made some really cool project colors and there was quite a few I'm disappointed I didn't get finished with or get to but it was gonna be never ending.
The amount of everything is staggering. Just the other day I saw some light bulbs on clearance. I bought like 50. Who does that?
I've still got eggs in the incubator and with over 800 chicks hatched this year I'll probably go ahead and hit 1,000 then pull the plug.
I've got another bunch of birds going to auction this Saturday then I don't know what. Probably just keep a bunch of my favorites as a layer flock and just not hatch.
This seems so unreal to write but it's just turning the page. Starting a new chapter.
I'm not getting out of chickens just going a completely different direction. I have a new idea and a new project already in the making.
You all know I'm kind of a big deal and the new project will be too. I'm gonna blow the poultry world up with this one.
Stay tuned for a later announcement on what's to come.

bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon.gif

It's been an exciting ride to say the least and I want to thank everyone that shared in on the fun.
I made some really cool project colors and there was quite a few I'm disappointed I didn't get finished with or get to but it was gonna be never ending.
The amount of everything is staggering. Just the other day I saw some light bulbs on clearance. I bought like 50. Who does that?
I've still got eggs in the incubator and with over 800 chicks hatched this year I'll probably go ahead and hit 1,000 then pull the plug.
I've got another bunch of birds going to auction this Saturday then I don't know what. Probably just keep a bunch of my favorites as a layer flock and just not hatch.
This seems so unreal to write but it's just turning the page. Starting a new chapter.
I'm not getting out of chickens just going a completely different direction. I have a new idea and a new project already in the making.
You all know I'm kind of a big deal and the new project will be too. I'm gonna blow the poultry world up with this one.
No more leghorns?? That's weird to hear from you! Cannot tell if this is a joke or not...

Unless you say it's because your new focus is Calico and MF Bantam Cochins... it's the wrong answer.

Having a means to an end is helpful. I wish you well with your new project.

What!? No more leghorns? 😒

Back
Top Bottom