The Moonshiner's Leghorn Thread Peanut Gallery

Hawks and Ravens.
I've been looking into them through some acquaintances.
Ravens are super intellegent and playful.
Falkonry is big down here.
I’ve always kinda wanted those, maybe purely for The Aesthetic. Not enough to get one, but in a world without red tape...
Some day I’m gonna get me a flying pigeon so I can have the discount version.

I’ve always kinda wanted those, maybe purely for The Aesthetic. Not enough to get one, but in a world without red tape...
Some day I’m gonna get me a flying pigeon so I can have the discount version.
Time is a tyrant.
If you meet enough people in any hobby eventually you'll find someone that's willing to let you have one for a reasonable price..
if you going to be responsible in the hobby.But at the end of the day it's time and commitment that all Hobbies require and at this point it's just an idea.

It has to be approved by the Commission...but by the looks of it..you got No Case kid....you should consider Lambchopping it for a while till things cool off....
I have a case! If @TheDawg becomes queen she will replace all the beautiful Orps with disgusting hatchery Orps and all the restaurants will begin serving burnt food and microwaved eggs! :old

I have a case! If @TheDawg becomes queen she will replace all the beautiful Orps with disgusting hatchery Orps and all the restaurants will begin serving burnt food and microwaved eggs! :old
Perhaps it's time to rise from the ashes and follow the pheonixes for a while. They're like built like leghorns, but better because they go broody 😆

One can be shanked, even multiple times, and still be able to rule
:eek: uh oh :oops:
No way. And if you do become Queen, then I call for mutiny!!! :old

I’ve always been an advocate for mutinies though, so it’s win either way. 🤔
Join my side!!!!
Wrong thread again
@The D to the awg
D to the awful killed me 😂 but sorry :oops:
Time to go to the Mattresses...
The what ?????
It has to be approved by the Commission...but by the looks of it..you got No Case kid....you should consider Lambchopping it for a while till things cool off....
So confused LOL

Here @TheDawg
I thought you and KingB ran off to play King and Queen together?
Nooooo!! I was trying to take over and rule by myself 😂😭
And ice cream! You forgot the ice cream!! Also maybe we can compromise cause @ColtHandorf Orps are cool!!!!
Perhaps it's time to rise from the ashes and follow the pheonixes for a while. They're like built like leghorns, but better because they go broody 😆
Oh gosh 😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom