The Moonshiner's Leghorn Thread Peanut Gallery

Screenshot_20210416-215156(1).png

But it’s yellow! It’s gold as a coin! Like sunshine on daisies faces, or dandelions, or daffadowndillies!
(Fun fact, gold Columbian Brahmas and white laced gold Polish aren’t even technically buff but some jokester thought it looked buff (because it is indeed the buff color) so now we have a nominal disaster IMO)
View attachment 2620541View attachment 2620501(Note how the daffadowndilly is less yellow than the chicken herself)View attachment 2620519View attachment 2620528View attachment 2620529View attachment 2620530
The richest, most even concentration of phaeomelanin on a fowl!
gag throw up GIF

Well, I suppose we all have that thing.
Personally, lavender fowl and fowl with leakage make me want to bleach my eyes, and lavenders with that awful yellow leakage increase my agony tenfold.
And lavender fowl labeled “self-blue.” Makes me sick

and calicos

Well, I suppose we all have that thing.
Personally, lavender fowl and fowl with leakage make me want to bleach my eyes, and lavenders with that awful yellow leakage increase my agony tenfold.
And lavender fowl labeled “self-blue.” Makes me sick

and calicos
I love the color lavender.... but hate those raggedy old dust mop looking things from the shredding gene. I don’t *hate* things being labeled self blie but it does make me flinch a bit. Also yeah, lavender with leakage just- nope.

I love me a good calico though.

Back
Top Bottom