The Moonshiner's Leghorn Thread Peanut Gallery

Pics
Don't even know where to start here. @Overo Mare more of that tip of the iceberg? This is hilarious and I'm guilty of showing my wings more then I probably should. From now on I'm afraid when I catch myself doing it I'm gonna get a strange imagine in my head.
I show my wings a lot. You're safe with us! 🤣

You are so out there. I almost believe this is true because you can't make stuff like this up.
Ya I almost believe it's true myself. Does that make me more out there or less?
I knew they were real but have never seen one personally. Now I'm curious @The Moonshiner was it hard to get one registered as an emotional support animal?

I’m curious as to how the process went, so I can do it myself :pop
It's nothing. You can Google and find many places that can get anything certified as an ESA. All it takes is a few minutes and more importantly a FEE.
Before I got Beaner I had a certified cocklebur. He was terrible at his job of cheering me up. Sure he would stick to my shoulder and go everywhere with me but he had a grouchy attitude. He was just a little pr!©k.

Love your style. 5 shipments by early May. That still leaves all summer open for even more.
I guess at least the May one is after the semester ends. Was hoping that my bantams would all be here in early March since I have a swap in May, but oh well.

My leghorns are in 2 shipments, the Isabellas will be here around March 3rd, the red, Brown and silver hens will be in around April 5th, so at least they're early

Here's what we were talking about there:
Screenshot_20200901-221639_BackYard Chickens.jpg

Back
Top Bottom