The Moonshiner's Leghorns

I hate moving birds. Even cleaning a pen and you don’t lay a hand on them they lose their minds! My RIRs seem to be way worse than any other breed I’ve had.
I hate cleaning the pen because the learned from the cats that they all have to be in the way if I'm doing something. Oh you raked that over I have to investigate for bugs. Oh your digging sand let me get so close you nearly chop off my head or tail. My free range flock is always underfoot when I'm out in the backyard. 🤣

Last edited:
Ya a hens nails.
View attachment 3763483

Wire is the worst. Idk why but everytime I do anything with hardware cloth I come away with my hands looking like I'd been stacking bobcats.
It’s called old skin. I’m there too. You only have a few years on me. It scratches and tears so easy. Stacking bobcats is a fun activity, but it’s getting harder and harder to come away clean.
First Day Oops GIF by ConEquip Parts

I use this stuff for minor scratches and cuts. If you put it on a bendy place, it’s gone in about 15 minutes.
I tried it once. Didn't work and burned like hell. In it's defense though it was more of a gaping wound.

Back
Top Bottom