The Moonshiner's Leghorns

Newest ive started was silver MF. Only hatched one chick so thats hardly started. Gonna try to hatch some more next spring to have enough to really get anywhere with.
One ive thought about for a long while is lavender MF (porcelain) didn't get started this year like I wanted to so will do something there in the spring.
Newest thing I've just started thinking about was a "calico" MF. A exchequer pattern with MF color instead of black.
IDK why but I keep getting MF stuff stuck in my head lately.

My Holy Grail is your avatar pic.
I can not nail down its genetics therefore I can't recreate it.
That rarely happens for me.
Well I do declare.
The Milles are posted.
Cool A.F.
Daaaaammn.
Nice colors.

Nice
Nice
Nice.

Let me know if you are inclined to ship eggs or chicks. Whenever that is.
NICE!!!!

The avatar?
This is how it all started for me,remember?

Well,I would appreciate your input when my Silvers and Browns start hatching. I keep reading they have them breeding true.I've reached out to a few people overseas but nothing yet,as I've stated before they heavily heavily run two lines -cockerel and pullet lines.But no info yet to as how they got there.
I've read some old literature on Gold Duckwing Leghorns and it looks like they got there in a few different ways.
Time will tell.

Last edited:
Newest ive started was silver MF. Only hatched one chick so thats hardly started. Gonna try to hatch some more next spring to have enough to really get anywhere with.
One ive thought about for a long while is lavender MF (porcelain) didn't get started this year like I wanted to so will do something there in the spring.
Newest thing I've just started thinking about was a "calico" MF. A exchequer pattern with MF color instead of black.
IDK why but I keep getting MF stuff stuck in my head lately.
I’m excited to see how the silver MF turns out, MF is beautiful that’s why.

Back
Top Bottom