The Moonshiner's Leghorns

No but that auction the other week had tons of quail. By the end of the night the adult ones would of been going for $1 each.
I mentioned to Overo I should go get some. She said NO NO NO.
Think of it this way. They take less than 2 months to sex and they're super easy to process for food so youbwont be over run

Oh ya. I've raised thousands of quail.
But I also know paying $1 per adult is cheaper and faster then raising them.
I was gonna buy them to eat but her opinion was I was using the quail as an excuse to go buy a bunch of trash chickens. She has no faith in me.

Oh ya. I've raised thousands of quail.
But I also know paying $1 per adult is cheaper and faster then raising them.
I was gonna buy them to eat but her opinion was I was using the quail as an excuse to go buy a bunch of trash chickens. She has no faith in me.
Tell me I was wrong. Tell me you wouldn't have come home with a bunch of trash chickens.

K
One of the breeds we don’t have are leghorns, I didn’t realize how many colors they came in as all I ever see are white ones. I definitely want to add a couple to the flock this coming spring if possible
A lot of people don't like the hatchery, but I got nice quality from them, look at Hoover's for Isabellas. They're only st run, but they're very nicely built birds, especially considering a certain OP of this thread has yet to start selling eggs

K

A lot of people don't like the hatchery, but I got nice quality from them, look at Hoover's for Isabellas. They're only st run, but they're very nicely built birds, especially considering a certain OP of thisnthreas has yet to start selling eggs
Boy you did not just tell someone to buy from Hoover's (@cherrynberry look at this!) on this thread where I'm trying to hustle egg sales eventually.

Hoover's.

Angry Cat GIF by memecandy

:lau Ya I'm sure that's it.
Or maybe it's BCs because of you and Overo. Silkies because of Miami. Show quality d’Anvers because of Amer. And then a bunch of random sh!t cause I can't keep track of Jacin's breeds.
I mean, I am actually trying to breed mine again because of my trash hatch. But the fertility is suspicious because my quail cock is molting and also terrified of my feministic hens (now he's on the roost while they are on the floor) and my Dominique (because none of the three crosses I hatched were female) is also molting, even if he is otherwise qualified. Also I hate the blue cock and am considering replacing him with a milder son. (There's this super cute black that I love.)

Back
Top Bottom