The Moonshiner's Leghorns

Ay Yi Yi, That's why I said it

It means you're a weirdo. We should have @Kiki start a poll, who uses their phone landscape versus portrait?
I don't think I've ever heard anyone else say they consistently use their phone in landscape.
No poll nessessary, I can already tell you Mooney is the only person who would do this. Case closed.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone else say they consistently use their phone in landscape.
No poll nessessary, I can already tell you Mooney is the only person who would do this. Case closed.
So I'm the winner? Game over

@Miami Leghorn
This one (Isadora) doesn't fully understand the brilliance behind what this thread is about.
Can you school her?
This could be a long one.
NO ONE that I have seen online is working with Leghorns the way @The Moonshiner is. At least in the US. Europe,Australia and NZ has plenty of varieties but here in the US,I haven't been able to locate anyone. Someone prove me wrong.
I'm selfish and to think that only overseas you can see these varities is a kick in the gonads. @The Moonshiner is holding the flag for American bred Leghorns and it is exciting to see what varieties he can and will develop as time goes by.

Is that a demotion though? I'm pretty sure when a twink hits 30 we get automatically elevated to a queen? At least that's what the handbook says.
Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
tenor.gif

Poor little banty's trying so hard! Help him!
Tator Tot likes the big ladies for whatever reason. He has 5 of his own banty girls but he only pays attention to the standard size girls. They literally overlook him most of the time. It’s funny watching him bounce off of them as they look straight ahead like he isn’t even there. Though, my black sumatra pullet will straight up get into a fight with him because he tried to rooster shuffle her.

Tator Tot likes the big ladies for whatever reason. He has 5 of his own banty girls but he only pays attention to the standard size girls. They literally overlook him most of the time. It’s funny watching him bounce off of them as they look straight ahead like he isn’t even there. Though, my black sumatra pullet will straight up get into a fight with him because he tried to rooster shuffle her.
I can't decide if that sounds better or worse than when my OEGB was trying to mate my Sapphire Gem and got flipped off over her head when she stuck her tail in the air and ducked her head.
Poor little guy. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom