They all brown
👇
bitch slap GIF

That yellow chick.....
20220730_200340.jpg
20220730_200402.jpg

Same pattern from an earlier hatch.....
20220629_194421.jpg

I like em. Gold duckwing so that would be typical chipmunk pattern but the splash really changes it up. I like the hints of the pattern with the darker shade.

This is an older cockerel. You can see the typical splash look but then the gold/reddish color coming in.
I'll update later on when he really gets his colors in.

20220730_200107.jpg
20220730_195929.jpg

Covered the bottom one already.
Left is just a blue.
Center is lavender silver duckwing.
Right is blue but I need to find it and take a closer look. May have something else going on too.
Right and left are blues? I've never had a two toned blue and the other looks black and brown, not blues

Two toned as in two tones of blue?
All my blues are hatching like that. I like it cause the really dark blues that look black have the lighter shade so I can tell them from the blacks.
That one may have a brown hue. One of the first blues I hatched this year did but it feathered in like a normal blue.

Two toned as in two tones of blue?
All my blues are hatching like that. I like it cause the really dark blues that look black have the lighter shade so I can tell them from the blacks.
That one may have a brown hue. One of the first blues I hatched this year did but it feathered in like a normal blue.
Yeah
Mine are all always pretty solid Grey. Maybe Grey and white, but never Grey and black

Back
Top Bottom