The Moonshiner's Mischief, Madness & Mayhem

Pics
So you're a glass half full person lol.
It fluctuates. Unfortunately I'm the one actively pouring the water sometimes 😅.

Right now, goal here (for parentals as well as me) is to get back to MI in a few years. Their winters still suck, but they're not quite as bad as here temperaturewise

Do you want to move? If I may ask.
Yes and no. Yes, somewhere where -30 isn't a normal school day. No, not until I'm able to get a place I can have chickens (apparently houses and land are expensive! 😆) since I don't think I could bring myself to get rid of every single bird I have. I'll already have to cut way down when I do eventually move

Yes and no. Yes, somewhere where -30 isn't a normal school day.
Hold up WHAT?? (-30F = -34.4C)
No, not until I'm able to get a place I can have chickens (apparently houses and land are expensive! 😆) since I don't think I could bring myself to get rid of every single bird I have. I'll already have to cut way down when I do eventually move
Yea, I can understand that.

Last edited:
Hold up WHAT?? (-30F = -34.4C)

Yea, I can understand that.
Yep. First snowday in like 20 years happened in our district because a kid walking from home to school almost had something happen (it was like 3 years ago now, it was like an asthma attack or frostbite). It had been like -20's the week before, it got even worse and the neighboring schools had all been closed for a few days by then

Back
Top Bottom