The Natural Chicken Keeping thread - OTs welcome!

Organize? who me??
Um well let's talk about this for a moment. Hmm yes well I took the ice-cream out of the freezer to get me a bowl. I placed it on the counter and thought I better look in on the new chicks.
After looking in on all the birds I returned to the house and decided to put in a load of laundry. Let's forward this to when hubby got home. I had to explain why I let the ice-cream melt on the counter while I was busy doing other things when my first goal was to get a bowl of ice-cream.....me organize??

lol.png

Organize? who me??
Um well let's talk about this for a moment. Hmm yes well I took the ice-cream out of the freezer to get me a bowl. I placed it on the counter and thought I better look in on the new chicks.
After looking in on all the birds I returned to the house and decided to put in a load of laundry. Let's forward this to when hubby got home. I had to explain why I let the ice-cream melt on the counter while I was busy doing other things when my first goal was to get a bowl of ice-cream.....me organize??

I can so relate to this....everytime I go to the kitchen now I set the timer....and hope I don't walk outside where I cant heat it.

We have over a foot of snow here. I had a straw area yesterday for the chickens yesterday so they could come out but it got covered with another inch or so last night. Now to make new paths today :(. We don't usually get this much snow here in KY. Whole state is in state of emergency. Thank goodness for our 4 wheel drive vehicles as my son had to go to doc yesterday, strep throat and impetigo.

Here they are yesterday on the pile that disappeared last night.

and no melting. . -7 tonight not even including the windchill.

Come on spring!

Back
Top Bottom