The *NEW* all fowl egg chain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from the store with some! And some treats for the molesting they're about to endure
1f601.png

I find it funny your user name is Sustained and your hen is about to be Stained lol sorry, cheesey, I know!

Following this. I can't wait until I can get an incubator and my chicks start laying! Then I can finally participate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emvickrey View Post

Kinmera was suppose to send me eggs on 1\20 and I never got them or heard from her either. I'm afraid something has happened
I have spoken with emvickery but I wanted to apologize here as well

My computer died and I had a financial emergency that prevented me from having any internet access at all for several months. It has all been resolved and I am able to be online again.

I will be following and maybe one day maybe will earn back trust to participate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emvickrey View Post

Kinmera was suppose to send me eggs on 1\20 and I never got them or heard from her either. I'm afraid something has happened
I have spoken with emvickery but I wanted to apologize here as well

My computer died and I had a financial emergency that prevented me from having any internet access at all for several months. It has all been resolved and I am able to be online again.

I will be following and maybe one day maybe will earn back trust to participate
I can definitely understand financial issues as I am sure most of us here has had to deal with them at one time or another the fact that you laid it out, is in my opinion a redeeming quality that I admire and respect. as long as you make an effort to make it right which appears you have. All for me in my opinion is now a clean slate!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom