The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Up for auction! 12 Serama eggs!

Ends Monday morning at 8 am PDT, California.
Ships Monday or Tuesday.

Starting bid $15.
Shipping $12.

No guarantees on eggs. These have proven very fertile but Seramas are not that easy. I will send extras....

Not bidding on this batch as I just received a batch of the same from @TJChickens but just wanted to let everyone know.....I received 22 of these eggs that went into the incubator on the 18th. at LEAST 18 of the 22 are showing development at 5 days! There are 2 more that look like they may also be developing. That is after being shipped from San Diego area to north of Sacramento! I am so stoked!!!!
celebrate.gif

Not bidding on this batch as I just received a batch of the same from @TJChickens but just wanted to let everyone know.....I received 22 of these eggs that went into the incubator on the 18th. at LEAST 18 of the 22 are showing development at 5 days! There are 2 more that look like they may also be developing. That is after being shipped from San Diego area to north of Sacramento! I am so stoked!!!!
celebrate.gif

That's great! Thanks for letting us know
wee.gif

I will be relisting more Serama eggs if anybody wants some....

CROSS POST
Buy It Now for shipping today or tomorrow
$25+$20 shipping
27 Variety Hatching Eggs
I have 6 Cream Legbars, 7 English Black Orpingtons, 5 Crele/Rhodebar Project, 3 English Jubilee Orpingtons, 4 Easter Eggers, 2 Olive Eggers.

Cream Legbars-2 roos over 11 hens, Greenfire lines A,B,C
Black Orps-1 roo over 4 hens, came from Papa's Poultry
Crele/Rhodebar Project-1 Crele Orp roo over Greenfire lines Rhodebar hens
Jubilee Orps-2 roos over 1 hen, Greenfire, Sacre, Ewe Crazy lines
Easter Eggers-1 Jubilee roo over 3 EE hens
Olive Eggers-1 Rhodebar roo over early Greenfire lines Rhodebar hens that laid olive eggs. Getting brown and olive eggs.

Can't guarantee hatch rate due to PO or incubation process.

Buy it now. $45 shipped. 12+ ancona duck eggs. All laid yesterday and today. My incubator is full. Half are green, half are white. Just checked fertility on eggs set last week and had 100% fertility on the 48 eggs.
eggs will ship 6/25 if paid for by 9pm EST today!. Paypal only, no echecks. My flock consists of birds from 6 different farms and is currently being run at a ratio of 3 drakes to 14 hens. I'm not responsible for the eggs once they leave my hands but I will do the best job I can packaging them. I've had very good reports on my shipped eggs.

Please post sold and PM me.
thank you!

Last edited:
Buy it now. $45 shipped. 12+ ancona duck eggs. All laid yesterday and today. My incubator is full. Half are green, half are white. Just checked fertility on eggs set last week and had 100% fertility on the 48 eggs.
eggs will ship 6/25 if paid for by 9pm EST today!. Paypal only, no echecks. My flock consists of birds from 6 different farms and is currently being run at a ratio of 3 drakes to 14 hens. I'm not responsible for the eggs once they leave my hands but I will do the best job I can packaging them. I've had very good reports on my shipped eggs.

Please post sold and PM me.
thank you!

sold, thanks everyone.

As soon as my boxes get here I will have auctions for assorted bantam eggs from my birds. All purebreds from my bantam white crested black polish pen, white silkie pen, and millie/fleur bantam cochin pen :) just a sneak peak below
w

This is my first auction, so I hope I'm doing this right!

For auction 5 plus extras if available Ayam Cemani hatching eggs. My birds consist of Tonie Marie lines hens and GFF line pullets under a Tonie Marie line cock. The GFF line pullets are currently being tested for fertility and I will know when I get home if they are fertile. If they aren't, I will only send TMA line eggs, which have had 100% fertility so far this year. There is also a Mike Bean line hen in the pen, but she isn't laying - in fact, she has never laid in her life, but on the off chance she suddenly lays, you might get an egg from her.

Please be aware that this breed is a work in progress and you are almost definitely going to get some imperfect chicks from these eggs. All my breeders are perfect with no color leakage and black toes and toenails. The hens all have perfect black combs and wattles. The rooster does have some mulberry in his wattles.

Starting bid is $75, and eggs will ship Wednesday. Shipping is $15, and I will double box. Auction ends in exactly 24 hours from the time this is posted.

GFF pullet:

TMA Cock:

TMA Hen:

Some Chicks:

Last edited:
This is my first auction, so I hope I'm doing this right!

For auction 5 plus extras if available Ayam Cemani hatching eggs. My birds consist of Tonie Marie lines hens and GFF line pullets under a Tonie Marie line cockerel. The GFF line pullets are currently being tested for fertility and I will know when I get home if they are fertile. If they aren't, I will only send TMA line eggs, which have had 100% fertility so far this year. There is also a Mike Bean line hen in the pen, but she isn't laying - in fact, she has never laid in her life, but on the off chance she suddenly lays, you might get an egg from her.

Please be aware that this breed is a work in progress and you are almost definitely going to get some imperfect chicks from these eggs. All my breeders are perfect with

Omg......if I wasn't so broke!!!! Ughhhh so cool!!

BUY IT NOW
$35+$20 shipping These can ship tomorrow 6/30
8 Easter Egger Hatching Eggs(Dates of eggs 6/20-6/26)
4 Olive Egger Hatching Eggs(Dates of eggs 6/20-6/27)
15 Rhodebar Hatching Eggs(Dates of eggs 6-21-6/28)
I have 1 Jubilee roo over 3 EE hens
I have 1 crele orp roo over 4 early Greenfire line Rhodebar hens that laid the olive eggs. Crele orp roo has been in with hens for 2 weeks had rhodebar roo in before.
I have 1 Greenfire Rhodebar roo over 4 Greenfire Rhodebar hens

This roo has been in with the hens for 2 weeks. I had a crele orp roo in with them but he has been removed so it is possible some chicks could be from him.
Payment via Paypal only
I can't guarantee hatch rate on shipped eggs due to PO handling and incubation process.

Back
Top Bottom