The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

[COLOR=2F4F4F]Auction #6-[/COLOR] [COLOR=2F4F4F]10+ Polish LF eggs! [/COLOR] :yiipchick An eclectic party mix of colors! Roosters are splash. Black, red and blue hens with white hats and golden laced hens and splash hens! Starting at $18 Shipping, $15 Ends Sunday night at 7pm PST Ships Monday If you want the Special fragile handling by USPS, Add $10.35 to the total. This top knot was dyed blue by one of my sons. They're not really this color! :D
$18

5+ *Surprise* Turkey Hatching Eggs
Bourbon hens over Slate toms. My stock are from 'desertmarcy'.

I have five eggs collected currently and will send any I receive tomorrow, before shipment on Monday morning.

Starting bid: $20.00

Shipping $15.00

Ends Sunday at 12:00 a.m Central Standard Time.
PayPal to: [email protected] --immediately following for shipment.

I have not tested fertility on these. I'm unable to start my incubators up at the moment, so am offering these at a lower price, so someone can get some cute poults out of these before I start hatching them myself.
Last year, fertility was almost 100%; and I had great hatches of lively, healthy poults.
I have even gotten chocolate poults in the past, but I'm not sure which cross it was. I had lavender toms at the time in with them as well.
My toms have been very active, and my hens have been squatting, so chances of fertility are good, but I can't guarantee it as I have not hatched any from them this year, as of yet.

Blessings -

~ Aspen

Auction: 12+ Lemon blue/brown red bantam cochin hatching eggs.

Auction to end at 9pm EST Sunday March 6th. Payment expected via paypal after auction, shipping on Monday, March 7th.

This is for 12+ eggs from my five separate breeding pens. Chicks can be lemon blue, brown red and lemon splash. NPIP certified.

Starting bid is $15, shipping is $17

Some photos of the breeding stock:

Auction: 12+ Lemon blue/brown red bantam cochin hatching eggs. Auction to end at 9pm EST Sunday March 6th. Payment expected via paypal after auction, shipping on Monday, March 7th. This is for 12+ eggs from my five separate breeding pens. Chicks can be lemon blue, brown red and lemon splash. NPIP certified. Starting bid is $15, shipping is $17 Some photos of the breeding stock:
These are So Gorgeous!!! :drool :drool and my 'bators are completely full!!! :hit

Auction #3- SERAMAS
ya.gif

Mostly straight feathered will hatch, but silkied is possible out of two of the pens. Pen #s are marked on the eggs for future reference...

Starting at $14
Shipping, $12

Ends Sunday night at 7pm PST
Ships Monday
If you want the Special fragile handling by USPS, Add $10.35 to the total.

Sorry, I forgot to say how many eggs there will be. Auction is for 10 plus extras.

[COLOR=A52A2A]Auction #3- SERAMAS[/COLOR] :ya [COLOR=FF0000]Edited to 10 Serama eggs plus extras.[/COLOR] Mostly straight feathered will hatch, but silkied is possible out of two of the pens. Pen #s are marked on the eggs for future reference... Starting at $14 Shipping, $12 Ends Sunday night at 7pm PST Ships Monday If you want the Special fragile handling by USPS, Add $10.35 to the total.
$14

Back
Top Bottom