The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

5+ *Surprise* Turkey Hatching Eggs
Bourbon hens over Slate toms. My stock are from 'desertmarcy'.

I have five eggs collected currently and will send any I receive tomorrow, before shipment on Monday morning.

Starting bid: $20.00

Shipping $15.00

Ends Sunday at 12:00 a.m Central Standard Time.
PayPal to: [email protected] --immediately following for shipment.

I have not tested fertility on these. I'm unable to start my incubators up at the moment, so am offering these at a lower price, so someone can get some cute poults out of these before I start hatching them myself.
Last year, fertility was almost 100%; and I had great hatches of lively, healthy poults.
I have even gotten chocolate poults in the past, but I'm not sure which cross it was. I had lavender toms at the time in with them as well.
My toms have been very active, and my hens have been squatting, so chances of fertility are good, but I can't guarantee it as I have not hatched any from them this year, as of yet.

Blessings -

~ Aspen

6 eggs collected. Auction goes until midnight!

Did someone request more Appenzeller Spitzhaubens?

Auction #1: Rare colors Spitzhauben - Chamois and Gold Spangled 10+ eggs
This pen consists of a chamois roo over chamois hens, gold hens, and a cream spangled hen. Most of the chicks will be chamois and some will be gold spangled. Fertility check showed 100% development in this pen.

Bidding starts at $15
Shipping: $15 double boxed priority shipping
For USPS "special handling" add $10.35
Ends Monday night 10:00pm EST
Ships Tuesday
PayPal please

Auction #2: Silver Spangled Spitzhauben 10+ eggs
My breeders are nonhatchery birds, bred towards the UK standard for several generations. Spitzhaubens are spunky, thrifty, and inquisitive birds. They are good layers of medium sized white eggs. Developed in the mountains of Appenzell Switzerland, they don't mind the cold wet weather we have up in NY. Fertility check showed 100% development in this pen.

Bidding starts at $15
Shipping: $15 (bubble wrapped and double boxed priority shipping)
Ships Tuesday
PayPal please

Member Appenzeller Spitzhauben Club of America and Appenzeller Spitzhauben Society of Great Britain

Last edited:
Get ready for the eggs I'm going to throw at you!!
wee.gif

1st Auction - 6 CALL DUCK eggs plus extras that are laid. I will have at least 6!

Starting at $12
Shipping, $12

Ends Sunday night at 7pm PST
Ships Monday
If you want the Special fragile handling by USPS, Add $10.35 to the total.

Somebody decided to start a nest, so will have more extras than I thought!
smile.png

My breeders are nonhatchery birds, bred towards the UK standard for several generations. Spitzhaubens are spunky, thrifty, and inquisitive birds. They are good layers of medium sized white eggs. Developed in the mountains of Appenzell Switzerland, they don't mind the cold wet weather we have up in NY. Fertility check showed 100% development in this pen.

Bidding starts at $15
Ships Tuesday
PayPal please

Member Appenzeller Spitzhauben Club of America and Appenzeller Spitzhauben Society of Great Britain
I will start at $15 for the Silver Spangled Spitzhauben

Last edited:

This pen consists of a chamois roo over chamois hens, gold hens, and a cream spangled hen. Most of the chicks will be chamois and some will be gold spangled. Fertility check showed 100% development in this pen.

Bidding starts at $15
Ships Tuesday
PayPal please

Bidding starts at $15
Ships Tuesday
PayPal please

$15 on the golden spitzhaubens auction 1

Bidding starts at $15
Ships Tuesday
PayPal please
I'll bid 17 on the Gold Spangled Auction #1.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom