The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

[COLOR=0000FF]Auction #4 - 16 Sebright bantam eggs[/COLOR] Eggs are from two pens. One pen has only golden laced Sebrights. The other pen has mostly silver Sebrights and a trio of buff Sebrights all together. Eggs will be marked with SS from silver and buff pen and with GS from golden pen. Starting at $14 Shipping, $14 Ends Sunday night at 7pm PST Ships Monday If you want the Special fragile handling by USPS, Add $10.35 to the total.
Are there silver roosters over the silver hens or just the buff roo?

I bid $15 on FuzzyHens lemon blue/brown red cochins
1f600.png

5+ *Surprise* Turkey Hatching Eggs
Bourbon hens over Slate toms. My stock are from 'desertmarcy'.

I have five eggs collected currently and will send any I receive tomorrow, before shipment on Monday morning.

Starting bid: $20.00

Shipping $15.00

Ends Sunday at 12:00 a.m Central Standard Time.
PayPal to: [email protected] --immediately following for shipment.

I have not tested fertility on these. I'm unable to start my incubators up at the moment, so am offering these at a lower price, so someone can get some cute poults out of these before I start hatching them myself.
Last year, fertility was almost 100%; and I had great hatches of lively, healthy poults.
I have even gotten chocolate poults in the past, but I'm not sure which cross it was. I had lavender toms at the time in with them as well.
My toms have been very active, and my hens have been squatting, so chances of fertility are good, but I can't guarantee it as I have not hatched any from them this year, as of yet.

Blessings -

~ Aspen
fertility OK. Accidentally dropped one of the 4 you sent, and there was a lovely bullseye (still mad at self for breaking it)

Back
Top Bottom