The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Sorry guys, I got stuck late at work.

Looks like @Double Barrel won the 55 eggs for $27 and @WalnutHill won the fibro frizzleds for $18.

THANK YOU! My birds get to eat another week.
lau.gif

Up For Buy It Now:

7+ Silver Spitzhauben eggs - already tested for fertility this spring and have lovlies hatched and growing spots.

Pictures are of my actual breeding birds. $50 includes 7+ eggs, shipping and special wrapping. I will include at no extra cost spitz daddy over olive egger if you like - that will be about 4 eggs if you want them added. SS parents are show quality - but as always - the offspring are not guaranteed to be show quality.

I can ship Mon or Tues. Please do ask me any questions you may have ..... THANKS !!!

Up For Buy It Now:

7+ Silver Spitzhauben eggs - already tested for fertility this spring and have lovlies hatched and growing spots.

Pictures are of my actual breeding birds. $50 includes 7+ eggs, shipping and special wrapping. I will include at no extra cost spitz daddy over olive egger if you like - that will be about 4 eggs if you want them added. SS parents are show quality - but as always - the offspring are not guaranteed to be show quality.

I can ship Mon or Tues. Please do ask me any questions you may have ..... THANKS !!!

beautiful birds.

Up For Buy It Now:

WOW! These are awesome looking birds! I'm almost tempted to add another breed!

Back
Top Bottom