The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Up For Buy It Now:

7+ Silver Spitzhauben eggs - already tested for fertility this spring and have lovlies hatched and growing spots.

Pictures are of my actual breeding birds. $50 includes 7+ eggs, shipping and special wrapping. I will include at no extra cost spitz daddy over olive egger if you like - that will be about 4 eggs if you want them added. SS parents are show quality - but as always - the offspring are not guaranteed to be show quality.

I can ship Mon or Tues. Please do ask me any questions you may have ..... THANKS !!!

Me please! I want them. Please send me a message with info on paying so I can pay for them today.

Spitz Sale SOLD to Karen .....

Thanks all ! :)
love.gif

Last edited:
Auction!!!
Columbian & Silver Laced Wyandottes
I will included some of each variety! I cannot guarantee and equal split of both. It all depends on which hens want to fill the order 1st ;)

Starting bid of $10 for 12 eggs + extras. Shipping is $15.
Auction ends Monday at 7:30pm, EST.

These birds are sweet and gentle natured. Not flighty. And look so gorgeous moving through the yard. They are from breeder.
A few of these have been shown by 4h kids and one SL hen took best variety and and the Columbian took a grand. They are lovely and breed standard correct.

These Eggs will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap, secured in shredded paper or chips whatever is available at the time of shipping.
I have no control over how they are handled once they leave my hands. But I take every step in securing their chances of getting to you as safe as possible.
Eggs are labeled on the wrapper, not on the shell. I include a note in each shipment explaining what the abbreviations mean. I will include extras :)

Payment is due via PayPal before shipment.
Eggs will be shipped Priority Mail Tuesday after payment is received. Fertility confirmed!

[/IMG]

Last edited:
Auction
10+ extras.
Blue Wheaten Ameruacana over Blue Lav hens and EE.
Bearded Silkies(white paint, Cuckoo, & silver roo) over white Ameruacana(Blue and green blue eggs) and Araucana x Ameruacana white/blk hen(pastel blue).

I will included some of each variety! I cannot guarantee and equal split of both. It all depends on which hens want to fill the order 1st
1f601.png

Starting bid of $10 for 10 eggs + extras. Shipping is $15.
Auction ends Monday at 8:30pm, EST.

These birds are friendly and very gentle natured. Not flighty.

Fertility Confirmed!

These Eggs will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap, secured in shredded paper or chips whatever is available at the time of shipping.
I have no control over how they are handled once they leave my hands. But I take every step in securing their chances of getting to you as safe as possible.
Eggs are labeled on the wrapper, not on the shell. I include a note in each shipment explaining what the abbreviations mean. I will include plenty extras
1f604.png

Payment is due via PayPal before shipment.
Eggs will be shipped Priority Mail Tuesday after payment is received.

Last edited:
Up For Buy It Now: 7+ Silver Spitzhauben eggs - already tested for fertility this spring and have lovlies hatched and growing spots. Pictures are of my actual breeding birds. [COLOR=4B0082]$50 includes 7+ eggs, shipping and special wrapping.[/COLOR] I will include at no extra cost spitz daddy over olive egger if you like - that will be about 4 eggs if you want them added. SS parents are show quality - but as always - the offspring are not guaranteed to be show quality. I can ship Mon or Tues. Please do ask me any questions you may have ..... THANKS !!! Oh man. I wanted them.

Buy It Now! - 10 Serama eggs. Silkied and smooth feathered.

$30. includes shipping

Can ship Monday or Tuesday

Resulting chicks may be show or pet quality. Silkied feathered or smooth. All colors of the rainbow possible!
big_smile.png

More pictures in my profile Serama album.

The last chicks from pens 10 and 11

These pullets are now the silkied hens that are in pen 11

BUY It Now
yippiechickie.gif

10 (or more) D'Uccle bantam eggs

$30 includes shipping!

Can ship Tuesday

Colors will be Porcelain, Golden necked and Mille Fleur. Colors are separate and will be marked on egg.

If you have color preferences, let me know. I will accommodate the best I can. Only a couple hens in each pen are laying, but out of their last 20 eggs, all were fertile.

Golden necked

Porcelain

Mille fleur

Back
Top Bottom